#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Okay, no Snowpiercer tonight. I'll probably catch it in the next week or so. Maybe as my late night entertainment after fireworks on the 4th or something.

So I'll go get a burrito for dinner and watch The Abyss instead.

• Like 3

Interesting how the hang out place has moved from coffee shop to bar from Friends to HIMYM. The next big friends sticom will be in a legal weed shop in Boulder.

• Like 5

Interesting how the hang out place has moved from coffee shop to bar from Friends to HIMYM. The next big friends sticom will be in a legal weed shop in Boulder.

I STILL have to go to that coffee shop. (from what I hear it's a real place)

• Like 2

Well Cheers was in a Bar - speaking of great sitcoms (though the first 5 years were the best)

• Like 2

I re-read the first chapter of Mockingjay(because I had nothing better to do) It's gonna be epic.

I lol'd. Epic?

The first and second act of Mockingjay are anything but.

• Like 2

I lol'd. Epic?

The first and second act of Mockingjay are anything but.

There's a bit of world-building, but I have faith in the cast the both Lawrences that the movie version will be EPIC. I mean, CF's first bit of chapters were about 'eh'...

• Like 2