#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Seinfeld is phenomenal. 

Seinfeld was one of the shows that grew on me. I used to think it was stupid and pointless, now I think it's a great show.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 3

I'm loving this show.I feel like Claire.I need this show in me.

OITNB? Season 1 is great, picks up well after a slow start. Season 2 is the opposite, it starts off really well, then takes on way too many storylines that it ends up not quite a mess but far far short of season 1. Luckily the end is pretty good and is a good setup for season 3.

• Like 1

Woo Hoo. Just became the 17th person in the 10000 likes club. To celebrate, I will pull a Blank (or Empire), I will choose one thread at random and like every post in that thread till I hit my quota.

• Like 4

Just got home from work, not going to read the last 40 pages. Summery anyone? Im assuming its a shit show like always. 

Nostalgia about 80's and 90's TV shows, Netflix, Tele's grumpiness, I think there's talk about box office numbers somewhere in there too.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

The outrage over the How I Met Your Mother finale earlier this year really made me wonder what it would've been like had Twitter existed when the Seinfeld finale aired. How they ended such a terrific series until that point on such a dreadful note is still beyond me.

• Like 2

Woo Hoo. Just became the 17th person in the 10000 likes club. To celebrate, I will pull a Blank (or Empire), I will choose one thread at random and like every post in that thread till I hit my quota.

Weekend actual thread please.
  • Like 1

Now I'm going to have my dissenting Empire moment... I don't find Seinfeld funny. I really tried watching it, I've seen every episode of season 1-4 but I just don't like the characters/humor of it.

Posted Image

• Like 5

And.. the lucky thread (chosen by going to all topics, randomly scrolling and stopping at a point) is "Mad Max: Fury Road".

I never posted in it...
  • Like 2

And.. the lucky thread (chosen by going to all topics, randomly scrolling and stopping at a point) is "Mad Max: Fury Road". 

You just wanted to make Tele's like count even higher didn't you.  :lol:

• Like 3

Just got home from work, not going to read the last 40 pages. Summery anyone? Im assuming its a shit show like always. 

TF4 came in lower than spatula's numbers (LOL); there was much random rage vented; '80s and '90s sitcoms; sexual deviancy,  perversions, and definitions thereof; occasional un-spoiled World Cup mentions; what movie should DamienRoc watch; James Cameron special editions; what Ed thinks of Orange is the New Black? 

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 6

I like some of the extra scenes (in particular the remote sentry guns), and the revelation about Ripley's daughter is nice, but I think the extra colony scene (with the face hugger reveal) ruins some of the intensity of the arrival of Ripley and the marines.

If push comes to shove, I think the theatrical version is better.

Hmm. Fair. It's been a while since I saw either, but I felt like the theatrical had a better flow. My friends tended to swear by the extended, though. Mostly for the colony scenes, oddly enough.

• Like 3

There has been too much violence, Empire. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your posts, your likes, and the whole forum, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands outside of BOF. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

• Like 7

There has been too much violence, Empire. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your posts, your likes, and the whole forum, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands outside of BOF. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Do I have a full day to decide?

• Like 1

I just got my new HDMI switch today, now I can switch between Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, and my cable box without having to switch any wires.

It's beautiful. The LED lights are insanely bright though.

• Like 3

TF4 came in lower than spatula's numbers (LOL); there was much random rage vented; '80s and '90s sitcoms; sexual deviancy,  perversions, and definitions thereof; occasional un-spoiled World Cup mentions; what movie should DamienRoc watch; James Cameron special editions; what does Ed think of Orange is the New Black? 

I suggest a mod posts a recap every five pages or so.

Who's with me?

Posted Image

• Like 6

Got to page 4. Just seems to be Tele and Neo chatting in there. Gave each of them around 20-30 likes each. Now to switch threads.

The lucky thread this time is "Pitch Perfect 2" (only 2 pages) followed by "Days of Future Past" pages 327 onwards (random number  :P )

• Like 2

I just got my new HDMI switch today, now I can switch between Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, and my cable box without having to switch any wires. It's beautiful. The LED lights are insanely bright though.

Wtf? All if my TVs have like 4-5 HDMI Ports.
  • Like 3