#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

I just got my new HDMI switch today, now I can switch between Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, and my cable box without having to switch any wires.

It's beautiful. The LED lights are insanely bright though.

Mine automatically switches to whatever device I turn on. Plus it has a remote! :D

• Like 3

Got to page 4. Just seems to be Tele and Neo chatting in there. Gave each of them around 20-30 likes each. Now to switch threads. The lucky thread this time is "Pitch Perfect 2" (only 2 pages) followed by "Days of Future Past" pages 327 onwards (random number  :P )

Grim...Think about your WWE bros...
  • Like 2

Got to page 4. Just seems to be Tele and Neo chatting in there. Gave each of them around 20-30 likes each. Now to switch threads.

The lucky thread this time is "Pitch Perfect 2" (only 2 pages) followed by "Days of Future Past" pages 327 onwards (random number  :P )

Thank you. ;_;

• Like 1

Grim...Think about your WWE bros...

Yeah, I think you know which thread to go like post in.  :)

Through some really weird coincidence, both Pitch Perfect 2 and Mad Max are releasing on May 15 2015. You guys have convinced me, the next thread after DOFP will be WM30

• Like 3

Wtf? All if my TVs have like 4-5 HDMI Ports.

Yeah, I didn't drop a few grand on my TV like I should have. Mine only has two. What is nice though is that this will auto switch to whatever input is activated, so when I actually turn on my PS4, it'll switch to that input automatically. So that's another perk.

• Like 2

Got to page 4. Just seems to be Tele and Neo chatting in there. Gave each of them around 20-30 likes each. Now to switch threads.

The lucky thread this time is "Pitch Perfect 2" (only 2 pages) followed by "Days of Future Past" pages 327 onwards (random number  :P )

I only post in here, The Mod Squad, Hot Women and Milestone. I'm screwed in this scenario I think. :P

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 1

Can I just say that I find it hilarious how the marketing for Earth to Echo has shifted from selling it as a found footage wannabe to an E.T. knock-off? Just look at the discrepancy between the film's two posters lol.

• Like 3

I like some of the extra scenes (in particular the remote sentry guns), and the revelation about Ripley's daughter is nice, but I think the extra colony scene (with the face hugger reveal) ruins some of the intensity of the arrival of Ripley and the marines.

If push comes to shove, I think the theatrical version is better.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Plus a fantastic recap. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 2

Yeah, I didn't drop a few grand on my TV like I should have. Mine only has two. What is nice though is that this will auto switch to whatever input is activated, so when I actually turn on my PS4, it'll switch to that input automatically. So that's another perk.

Hmm Edited by #ED
  • Like 3

Can I just say that I find it hilarious how the marketing for Earth to Echo has shifted from selling it as a found footage wannabe to an E.T. knock-off? Just look at the discrepancy between the film's two posters lol.

but I still wanna see it.... :ph34r: 

• Like 3