#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

My Samsung ES8000 is on sale these days for only $2500 or so.I bought it for $3,500 2 years ago.It's all I need in life. I don't even have a remote. Voice and motion control.

• Like 4

My Samsung ES8000 is on sale these days for only $2500 or so.

I bought it for $3,500 2 years ago.

It's all I need in life. I don't even have a remote. Voice and motion control.

#ED.

I just dropped 10 grand into my student loans a few weeks ago. I'm broke.

But I'm open to Christmas gifts.

Posted Image

• Like 7

There has been too much violence, Empire. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your posts, your likes, and the whole forum, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands outside of BOF. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Tele's philosophies #14.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

Watching Angel Heart. One of DeNiros best performances.

The first time I saw that movie I thought he really was the devil. And that damn fan creeped me out.

I suspect Curb will be more along Jack Nevada's alley, but both Curb and Seinfeld are great.

I love Curb. Larry David was stupid, lol. His poor wife.

I just got my new HDMI switch today, now I can switch between Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, and my cable box without having to switch any wires.

It's beautiful. The LED lights are insanely bright though.

That's awesome Mr. Pink.

Can I just say that I find it hilarious how the marketing for Earth to Echo has shifted from selling it as a found footage wannabe to an E.T. knock-off? Just look at the discrepancy between the film's two posters lol.

Where da pics?

My Samsung ES8000 is on sale these days for only $2500 or so.I bought it for $3,500 2 years ago.It's all I need in life. I don't even have a remote. Voice and motion control.

I have a Pioneer plasma tv that was $3500 and went on sale for $1800. I have no idea what it does extra lol. I keep saying I'm gonna get a new one some day but it works fine and movies look ridiculously good on it.

• Like 3