#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Not a fan of plasma TVs.

LEDs is where it's at.

Hopefully I can get a Samsung Curved 4K in a few years.

Nolan would be displeased.

For movie viewing, plasmas still can't be beat. And Panasonic plasmas were at the top of the consumer heap.

Ignore that curved shit. Marketing nonsense and not much else.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 4

Not a fan of plasma TVs.LEDs is where it's at.Hopefully I can get a Samsung Curved 4K in a few years.

Or save that money for your kid's college fund. Trust me when I say that is the best gift you can give. Many, many kids start their adult lives in massive debt from student loans.

• Like 5

Nolan would be displeased. For movie viewing, plasmas still can't be beat. And Panasonic plasmas were at the top of the consumer heap. Ignore that curved shit. Marketing nonsense and not much else.

Yeah but I'm still in belief that they don't last long. They're good for video games.
  • Like 1

Or save that money for your kid's college fund. Trust me when I say that is the best gift you can give. Many, many kids start their adult lives in massive debt from student loans.

Massive is an understatement :(

• Like 2

That fund started when I was 16.
  • Like 2

Panny plasmas are the best.

That's what they said on the AVS forums. It's called Kuro something or other. I bought it right when they decided to stop making tvs and they were getting rid of them. I hear they are making a comeback. My previous tv was a big 32 inch tube tv. So I had no clue about tvs. Researching can be overwhelming but AVS Forums is a great resource.

• Like 1

Ed hasn't disconnected his brain from DINO-mode yet. He'll learn.

I'm way ahead of the game.Till I lose my benefits in August. :(
  • Like 2

Nolan would be displeased.

For movie viewing, plasmas still can't be beat. And Panasonic plasmas were at the top of the consumer heap.

Ignore that curved shit. Marketing nonsense and not much else.

Movies look really good but I think some of the sporting events could look better.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

I see Grim22 is substituting for Blanks tonight.

He certainly isn't. I have no likes from him waiting for me. There's no substitute for the Blankments/Empire team. Although Mulder has been doing pretty good lately.

• Like 2