#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Nolan would be displeased.

For movie viewing, plasmas still can't be beat. And Panasonic plasmas were at the top of the consumer heap.

Ignore that curved shit. Marketing nonsense and not much else.

Dat VT-50. I wanted to get one so bad.

My parents are rocking a 2007 Pioneer Kuro downstairs. Still a wonderful plasma, despite being heavy as hell at this point

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

He certainly isn't. I have no likes from him waiting for me. There's no substitute for the Blankments/Empire team. Although Mulder has been doing pretty good lately.

Yeah, Mulder has been liking a bunch of my posts lately.  :lol:

Edited by Empire
  • Like 2

Massive is an understatement :(

Yeah, it sucks. My parents somehow paid for both my sister's and my undergrad degrees. We were not rich by any means growing up but they always gave us stuff we didn't really need, so I have no idea how they managed to pay for our college. My sister is two years older than me. Parents could not afford to pay for her graduate degree, so she got loans for it. She got her post-grad degree at the same time I got my undergrad degree.

I went into the workforce with no debt while she struggled for years to pay back the loans. She was able to pay them off much faster than most students because our grandmother passed away in 2010 and left about $65k to each of us. Still though, that post-grad degree was worthless for her and just set her back in the long run. I make twice as much as her and had zero debt starting out. She has told me she plans on working forever. I want to retire in my early 50's and I'm on track to do so.

I've had mine for 5 years so far.

Right but the benefit in my tv is that it's main hardware is upgradable(Ie; Bought it with a dual core processor, now a quad core)

I see Grim22 is substituting for Blanks tonight.

And.. I hit the quota. Oh well, today I feel proud that I have produced enough quality content (and been lucky enough to post in threads that Blank and Empire frequent) to hit the 5 figure mark in likes. To those who came before me, you were true inspirations and trailblazers. To those who will follow, always post in threads when Blank and Empire are active. 

• Like 4

Dat VT-50. I wanted to get one so bad.

My parents are rocking a 2007 Pioneer Kuro downstairs. Still a wonderful plasma, despite being heavy as hell at this point

That's what I have.

• Like 2

He certainly isn't. I have no likes from him waiting for me. There's no substitute for the Blankments/Empire team. Although Mulder has been doing pretty good lately.

This is your first time posting in this thread, as far as I can tell. He's been liking every post in the past few pages, just so he can get his quota up.

Gotta respect him for having the will to go back and look at older pages.

• Like 2

I can tell how many likes I have, but is there any way to see how many likes I have given?

The amount of hugs Mickey Mouse received is the amount of likes you've given. :)

• Like 1

And.. I hit the quota. Oh well, today I feel proud that I have produced enough quality content (and been lucky enough to post in threads that Blank and Empire frequent) to hit the 5 figure mark in likes. To those who came before me, you were true inspirations and trailblazers. To those who will follow, always post in threads when Blank and Empire are active. 

Congrats on getting 10K Likes. 

I can tell how many likes I have, but is there any way to see how many likes I have given?

No instant way, but see how many pages of likes you've given, subtract 1 page, and multiply by 25 (number of posts per page). Then count that last page to figure out the leftovers.

• Like 2

That's probably as much an issue with your cable/satellite provider as it is your TV (since signals are compressed to hell).

Now that you mention it, I read that on AVS forums as well. LOL I had forgotten about that. I have TWC and it's terrible at times.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1