MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

Yesterday there was almost 400K difference between yours and paramount's figs though.

Paramount is quite obviously fudging numbers and they will probably keep doing it for the rest of TF4's run.

This is not a rocket science but a projection. That is still within range (+/- 5%).

Remember, the actual Tuesday gross for TF4 was probably 400K higher than reported by Paramount. So, rth underestimated it by as much as 10%.

Remember, the actual Tuesday gross for TF4 was probably 400K higher than reported by Paramount. So, rth underestimated it by as much as 10%.

Getting some seriously negative vibes from you in relation to Rth.

Posted Image

• Like 3

Happy Birthday, uh... I'm blanking out.

Get it? Because his name is BLANKments?

Haha? No? Go fuck yourself.

No, but really, Happy Birthday buddy.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

I can't believe people actually liked. I hope they realized that it wasn't a joke. 

Well, shit, there are always gonna be Avengers haters...and Efron lovers. So...makes sense.

• Like 1

I can't believe people actually liked. I hope they realized that it wasn't a joke. 

You better be not lying cause, if you are, I'll be coming for you.