La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

As long as we overthrow Tele, I'm down with that.

Speaking of Tele and likes...

Posted Image

I love round numbers.

What have I started....
  • Like 2

Maybe we should go back to the old rules. Make people really think hard about what they want to like. :ph34r:

I believe in anarchy. Likes ultimately mean nothing; so by giving them out, I have nothing to lose but all to gain

Maybe we should go back to the old rules. Make people really think hard about what they want to like. :ph34r:

You know who else had such a thought - Stalin. You are S-Tele-in. Down with oppression, the proletariat will rise again.That is about as much as I know about the communist propaganda, it was before my time.
  • Like 6

You know who else had such a thought - Stalin. You are S-Tele-in. Down with oppression, the proletariat will rise again.That is about as much as I know about the communist propaganda, it was before my time.

Maybe that should be my parody for BOF

ANIMAL FARM

Posted Image

On that note, I really think there should have been one Avengers type Wolverine Cyclops fight. It's like there's a hole in Singer's X-Men series.

Now they have the chance to do it!

• Like 2

Guys I just came up with a great idea

Jump Street v Horrible Bosses

Jenko and Schmidt go undercover with the three dudes from Horrible Bosses to try discover which one of them is making an illegal synthetic drug on the side

Plot twist: It's Mothafuckah Jones

• Like 2