La Binoche

Thurs #s (Deadline): T:AOE 9.45, Tammy 5.5, DUFE 2.6, ETE 2.6, HTTYD + 22 JS 2.5

Some other numbers.One is the loneliest number that you'll ever doTwo can be as bad as oneIt's the loneliest number since the number one

Edited by DAR

Let's not forget the Broadway show that is based on The Lion King has been running for about 15 years now.Very popular here in NYC.

Edited by #ED

Thur brings TF:AoU up to $138m+ domestic going into long weekend. Expect a better Monday hold as many will take 7/7 off as well. 

A 60% drop at least is expected but with such uninteresting competition could it fare better?

Paramount did us a favor with that near even $100m call last week, so about $40-45m? Assuming it does slightly better than 60%

Looking like $200m w/Tues daily numbers at the earliest.

Baumer did you make it all the iway through Tammy?

No. It was one of worst cinematic experiences of my life. Painfully unfunny and horrifyingly horrible.

No. It was one of worst cinematic experiences of my life. Painfully unfunny and horrifyingly horrible.

Few movies that I've felt that with....

Percy Jackson 2 ( I had to stay and watch the whole thing though because my friends, although pissed, wanted to see it too the end)

Bewitched

Jack and Jill

I'm sure there are others, just can't think of them.

• Like 1

I thought the same thing.  Walked into it after Deliver Us From Evil, and it's one of those movies that's so bad, it's almost uncomfortable to watch.  When watching a train wreck like this, I always wonder if they know it is a dud while filming.

Melissa McCarthy isn't my favorite, though, so maybe that clouded my opinion.  Liked her in Bridesmaids, but a little of her goes a long way, imo.

• Like 1

Do you plan to see it again in case you might enjoy it more the second time? :lol:

Cant this time. Id rate it as a negative number out of 10.
  • Like 2