#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Very roughly it's looking like 10.8 could go as high 14 lol but I doubt it's going to double Thu,I'd go with low number for now, it's a factor on how large/small day trade is

Pretty big range but a weekend thread had to be made. :ph34r:UPDATE

Fri looking likeAOE 10.7-9,Tam 6.4,HTTYD2/ETE 2.8,DUFE/22j 2.5,Malef 2,JB 1.9,TLAM2 1.4,Ame/EOT 1

SATURDAY UPDATE:

Sat update YeahhhhhAOE 13.6,Tam 7.9,DUFE 3.8,22J 3.5,HTTYD2 2.9,ETE 2.6,Malef/TLAM2 2 ,JB 1.7,EOT 1.4

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 9

10.8 or more on Fri.???

That's what RTH said. Slow day because of the Holidays. Expect studios to report later than usual.
  • Like 1

Average increase Friday over Thursday for the top ten (treating all movies equal) for the same day/date in 2008 was 23%. Healthy enough. I don't think we should expect the holiday to depress things too much.

• Like 1

I was parked on the side of the road in front of the big movie theater I usually go to to get the best view of the fireworks and the theater parking lot itself was mostly empty. Heh.

Yeah we went to the theater near my inlaws - and the only times I have been previously were at thanksgiving and Christmas and the parking lot at 4 was dead and the theater was dead lol poor saps having to work tonight. We went shopping afterwards and were the only customers in Kohls the entire time we were there.
  • Like 2

Yeah we went to the theater near my inlaws - and the only times I have been previously were at thanksgiving and Christmas and the parking lot at 4 was dead and the theater was dead lol poor saps having to work tonight. We went shopping afterwards and were the only customers in Kohls the entire time we were there.

What part of Texas if you dont mind me asking?

• Like 1