#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

And Women were 60% of the public of Maleficent, then a lot of men saw it.I know it's difficult for some people, but audience Loved Maleficent.And, like I said, RT is not a good site for quality (for the critics). RT has a strange score and a lot of fan boys reviews.The site is metacritic.And in Metacritic, Maleficent is not far from EoT, Godzilla and had better reviews than ASM.It's a good, not great, movie, with 56 in metacritic (I will give more, 65-70).

Says the guy who constantly trashes transformers. Pot meet kettle.
  • Like 1

Shut your filthy whore mouth! NYSM is excellent and judging by the long legs that are sexier then Maleficent the majority agrees.

Just because the majority likes something doesn't mean it's actually any good.

• Like 6

I have no idea even what deliver us from evil is. haven't seen a trailer and haven't heard a single thing about it. earth to echo I only heard about when you guys were talking about it last week.

I'm interested in seeing how much Hercules makes domestically as well as its RT score - just for the fact that it will be the 5th movie this year (out of 75 or so) with a main character who is Black.  So far the 4 movies before it have averaged 70 million domestic and an average score of 30% on RT.  Let's see if those averages go up or down when Hercules is released.