#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

http://youtu.be/uanB6Qn8v5M

LOL Tele you like the madness of an exciting weekend Heh.. Dont worry the power is ours when Apes hits 90-100+M Next weekend.

Watch the Naysayers scramble. Ceasar will only do 190-220M domestic max???

:popcorn:.. We will see about that

Edited by Superman001

Just got back from seeing TF4 in liemax. Jesus Christ! I was questioning the reviews being worse than the second one, but God almighty, this was one atrocious, incoherent piece of shit. There are no words to express the disgust I feel for this cinematic abortion. Ok, maybe the 3D was okay, but otherwise, there is NOTHING of redeeming value. Seldom have I felt that way with a movie. This...piece of dog shit - for I refuse to call it a movie even one more time - quite literally angered me.

• Like 3

Just got back from seeing TF4 in liemax. Jesus Christ! I was questioning the reviews being worse than the second one, but God almighty, this was one atrocious, incoherent piece of shit. There are no words to express the disgust I feel for this cinematic abortion. Ok, maybe the 3D was okay, but otherwise, there is NOTHING of redeeming value. Seldom have I felt that way with a movie. This...piece of dog shit - for I refuse to call it a movie even one more time - quite literally angered me.

Damn Red you be an anti Robots in disguise viewer there... :unsure:

Transformers 4 = 2.5 hrs of cinematic torture! :o Atrocious!!! Easily the WORST 'blockbuster' I've ever watched - even the absolutely ridiculous Thor 2 was better. LMAO :D

Anyone else get the feeling that this dude made an account just to vent his anger at TF4

Here's a derailing. My bathroom remodel is nearly finished. I have a functional, shower, sink and toliet. Just need to get some doors and moulding stained. Along with the shower curtain and such

Wow, that's really interesting.Tell me more.
  • Like 1

My face is my warrant

• Like 1