#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Watching the Purge tonight, is it really as bad as they say it is? :P

It's decent.

Not as bad as they say, I think.

The concept has a lot of potential, but it never really seemed to reach that. That's why I'm more excited for the sequel.

Edited by Claire Jean Holt
  • Like 1

And total derailment achieved. Guys, time to slowly start swinging back on track. We do have another thread for these sorts of hijinks. ;)

Ugh...There you go again, sucking the joy out of everything.

Posted Image

• Like 1

It's decent.

Not as bad as they say, I think.

The concept has a lot of potential, but it never really seemed to reach that. That's why I'm more excited for the sequel.

It is a shame they are actually doing the movie they should have done in the first place as a sequel nobody will care about. 

I gotta go to sleep now anyway. Tired. And it's like my parents always told me when I was young "don't stay up too late or the CJohn will get you"

Urban legend status achieved!

• Like 2

I gotta go to sleep now anyway. Tired. And it's like my parents always told me when I was young "don't stay up too late or the CJohn will get you"

Posted Image

• Like 4

And total derailment achieved. Guys, time to slowly start swinging back on track. We do have another thread for these sorts of hijinks. ;)

Leave it to Tele to ruin all the fun :P.

Yeah, well what do you expect, this thread's been a barren wasteland.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 3

Hah hhah whos in that one.. The title also sounded stupid. I never checked that one out Fancy and Captn Jack lol

Ethan Hawke. It has an interesting concept, but they screw it up by having all this idiotic stuff in the film. Wasted potential.

Edited by Fancyarcher

This thread just cast all the roles for the forum version of THE HUNT that I'm working on (it's sure to rival Pink's batman stuff in popularity, I'm certain of it)

Yes, I'm sure you'll have all of 6 readers.  :ph34r:

This thread just cast all the roles for the forum version of THE HUNT that I'm working on (it's sure to rival Pink's batman stuff in popularity, I'm certain of it)

That'll be CJohn's starmaking vehicle to fame and glory.

Yes, I'm sure you'll have all of 6 readers.  :ph34r:

That'll be CJohn's starmaking vehicle to fame and glory.

I hope that when I wake up in a few hours there won't be 20 more pages about this crap :lol: 

• Like 2

Not gonna say a damn thing. Nope. Enough for one night.

That would be wise. After all, CJohn does have the power, and the hammer.
  • Like 2