#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Not gonna say a damn thing. Nope. Enough for one night.

That would be wise. After all, CJohn does have the power, and the hammer.

Shawn gave me fame and glory when he picked me to the mod team while left all of ya as regular members, you fuckers. 

Posted Image

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 4

Well, it is 2:43AM in Portugal right now. So I am guessing CJohn is done anyway.

I am on a quiet mood right now. Lots and lots of exams. But the Summer vacations are coming... and with those the Summer parties. 

Shawn gave me fame and glory when he picked me to the mod team while left all of ya as regular members, you fuckers. 

Posted Image

Meh, I'm irresponsible and I would lead us all towards destruction in any case. So I'm not jealous. Besides, you're a lowly mod. I mean, you're on the same level as ED, for God's sake! Get back to me after you've overthrown Tele at least.

• Like 1

I am on a quiet mood right now. Lots and lots of exams. But the Summer vacations are coming... and with those the Summer parties. 

And are these parties outdoors, usually? Like...in parks and stuff? Maybe playgrounds?  :ph34r:

Edited by reddevil18

Meh, I'm irresponsible and I would lead us all towards destruction in any case. So I'm not jealous. Besides, you're a lowly mod. I mean, you're on the same level as ED, for God's sake! Get back to me after you've overthrown Tele at least.

Pretty sure ED is a Junior Mod, while I am a General Mod :P I am never gonna get into Tele's level :lol: 

• Like 1

And are these parties outdoors, usually? Like...in parks and stuff? Maybe playgrounds?  :ph34r:

Barreiro's party is. :lol: 

I am going to try and find some pictures... 

Ouch! Low blow. Treading on dangerous water there, buddy.
  • Like 1

Pretty sure ED is a Junior Mod, while I am a General Mod :PI am never gonna get into Tele's level :lol:

Pretty sure you need to have a kid for that. How else are you going to get the required number of likes? Learn something from ED.

• Like 2

Yeah in Texas there's a Romeo and Juliet statute for that kind of stuff. You get a card for it and you laminate it. :ph34r:

I haven't seen the movie, mind you, but I am told that she is 17 and her boyfriend has a card that shows since he is within 3 years of her age, they can have sex right?  As a way to get by the age of consent laws?

I haven't seen the movie, mind you, but I am told that she is 17 and her boyfriend has a card that shows since he is within 3 years of her age, they can have sex right?  As a way to get by the age of consent laws?

Yep, it isn't a plot point or anything. Just mentioned in passing: http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1040991/transformers-uses-romeo-and-juliet-law

does that mean you take ED with you on your trips to the park?

Ouch. Shouldn't have laughed...but I did. Loudly.

Ok, come on...let's leave CJohn alone. He's a nice guy.

• Like 2

This thread just cast all the roles for the forum version of THE HUNT that I'm working on (it's sure to rival Pink's batman stuff in popularity, I'm certain of it)

My thread got taken over in popularity by The Avengers *cough* I mean The Annual Box Office Hunger Games.

• Like 1