#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Geez, Maleficent's legs are starting to get into the range reserved for the absolute best received films. If it keeps this up it could hit as high as 250. I honestly can't think of the last time such a bad movie has had such phenomenal legs though. Really tragic this is the one movie of the summer to get the awesome WOM.

I agree with this... how does this even happen?

I watched "When Harry Met Sally" the other day, and when I looked up Billy Crystal's acting credits on IMDB, he never actually featured in a lot of movies despite When Harry Met Sally being a big romantic comedy that everyone knows. Any reason why he wasn't more popular? Or didn't feature in more movies?

I wonder it's like to see a movie in theaters and instantly know it'll become a classic. 

Just saw Transformers 4 a few hours ago. I can tell you what it felt like, if you wish...

I wonder why Bay didn't just make the daughter 18, so that the need for a scene explaining away the potential statutory rape would never even be a thing.

I suppose that's just part of the Bayhem magic

• Like 3

Let's say Apes stays in the 90's on RT.When was the last time four summer blockbusters made it into the 90's (DOFP, EOT, HTTYD2, Apes)?Heck, I doubt there's more than two most summers.

Just wait until Guardians

I think quality wise this summer has been bad.ASM2 was decentChef and Fault were awesomeTrans4 was goodDOFP was good as was EOTMaleficent was awfulTammy was bowel movement awfulGodzilla was dirty diaper with Indian food bad22JS was disappointingNeighbors was decentmillion ways was decentJersey Boys wss decentTLAM2 was disappointing

My analysis

DOFP wow-tier comic book movie

HTTYD2 fantastic sequel

22JS funniest American comedy since the first one

Edge of Tomorrow good but overrated

Neighbors enjoyable, if maybe not as funny as hoped

The Fault in Our Stars decent but disappointing

Godzilla alright, but disappointing

Chef meh

Maleficent crap

ASM2 megacrap

• Like 1

I watched "When Harry Met Sally" the other day, and when I looked up Billy Crystal's acting credits on IMDB, he never actually featured in a lot of movies despite When Harry Met Sally being a big romantic comedy that everyone knows. Any reason why he wasn't more popular? Or didn't feature in more movies?

His filmography is extensive enough but since the nineties most of it's stuff you've never heard of. After "When Harry Met Sally," his only real household name movies were the two City Slicker flicks. He eventually became better known for hosting the Oscars (vanilla performances, mildly funny) than for actual work in films.

Weirdest place I ever had sex was in my parents' bedroom. They didn't seem to mind, although they did ask us to shush when the moaning got a little loud

Do you need anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know!Uh, God love ya.
  • Like 3