#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Your existence is underwhelming.

That's the best you can come up with? So butthurt over a merest comment about your precious hero. You don't have to agree with an opinion. But you also don't have to act like a whining, petulant baby. 

Aside from Bullock and Jlaw, Angelina Jolie is one of the female actresses that can open a movie under her name. Heck, even  the dramatic movie Changeling made over 100 million WW which was outside of her usual genre. To discredit her BO draw I can only see bitterness. Give credit where credit is due.

Maleficent had a very polarizing reviews, some hated it, some don't. Without Angelina's performance it would have been worst, and I doubt the movie will go on 600 million WW just because it's a Disney movie. :P

• Like 1

Nice 20-year retrospective on BABYLON 5 by its production designer, John Iacovelli: http://www.adg.org/sites/art/information/Perspective/Perspective_2014_Jul_Aug.pdf(Also some CAP2 design stuff for y'all Marvelites)

It would be nice if someone spent the money to redo the FX so we could get a proper HD release of Babylon 5. Edited by DeeCee

Aside from Bullock and Jlaw, Angelina Jolie is one of the female actresses that can open a movie under her name. Heck, even  the dramatic movie Changeling made over 100 million WW which was outside of her usual genre. To discredit her BO draw I can only see bitterness. Give credit where credit is due.

Maleficent had a very polarizing reviews, some hated it, some don't. Without Angelina's performance it would have been worst, and I doubt the movie will go on 600 million WW just because it's a Disney movie. :P

I'm not saying she is not a star. I tend to think stars matter, but moreso for certain films than for others. But The Tourist made over $200 outside the US so what can you say.  

I was going through Jolie's IMDB page and while she's been involved with some films I liked, there isn't anything I would call earth shattering or worthy of "dame" status

• Like 8