CaptainJackSparrow

Boss Baby | March 31, 2017 | Dreamworks Animation

2 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Well, you love to assume that you are much wiser than what you actually is. Like assuming you want to be right at the last minute.

Ok, if you want an answer: I’ll tell ya. I’m talking about the fact that......I’m sensing a continuing pattern when it comes to more recent Dreamworks originals. Home, Trolls, The Boss Baby. Folks here thought those films would have no appeal enough to be profitable and would continue the trend of the Dreamworks-floppage.

Though....ok, i meant actually: Never underestimate SOME Dreamworks-films. Those three afore-mentioned ones were the ”some”-films. 

Why is this suddenly about me? Are you this obtuse? I want to be right at the last minute? Or maybe you want to be right even if you are really wrong.

Folks meaning me? I hate how these movies look. I acknowledge if they make money. I don't understand what your problem is. Don't vent your frustration at me just because I am the only one replying to you, because seriously, you need some intervention.

Those three films you have mentioned aren't really massive successes, but if you are happy with their box office numbers, suit yourself. That makes you happy so who am I to take that way from you. lol

4 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

Why is this suddenly about me? Are you this obtuse? I want to be right at the last minute? Or maybe you want to be right even if you are really wrong.

:bourne: Your questionings bore me.

Folks meaning me? I hate how these movies look. I acknowledge if they make money. I don't understand what your problem is.

Oh, i know very well. You’re just upset & disgusted that this film is an Oscar-nominee. Why you didn’t bother with seeing them for yourself before judging them as a whole, i surely don’t know.

Don't vent your frustration at me just because I am the only one replying to you, because seriously, you need some intervention.

You think i care....huh?

Those three films you have mentioned aren't really massive successes, but if you are happy with their box office numbers, suit yourself. That makes you happy so who am I to take that way from you. lol

Fair enough.

You know what? I think it’s better that we just accept that it was a profitable Oscar-nominee and nothing less. All this quarreling goes nowhere. Let’s just not argue about this loop and move on.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34