Impact

Impact's Best and worse of year 1 (I am done!)

It is coming! The END IS NEAR! Oh wait :PAnyway instead of doing week by week predicts, I'm going to do a top and worse list.I still have a few more to read though.So predicts for my favorite of the year?

First thing:The award for it was so bad yet so good, its just plain goofy award:Everyone Dies/Everybody Dies(Sorry it was listed under both titles!)"Okay this film was one of those films you expect to be terrible. Which in a way it was. But at the same time it was so dang goofy that it was impossible not to dislike this and put a smile on your face. I just really enjoyed this film. Very enjoyable."

Worse films of the year.18 films, as the year had some real big stinkers, but not enough :P Nah it was good.18. Angel of Death17. Lenny16. Christine15. Night of Error14. Mac the Knife13. Day of the Destructor12. Seduction11. Northwest Nightmare10. The Screaming Skull9. Beast of Bray Road8. Fab Five7. Con Air 26. Beer Buddies5. Phone Fiend4. The 13th Night3. Valentine's Day Vendetta2. Spider Baby And the worse film of year 1 is...........1. Fright TownA few films could of actually been good if they had a plot or more effort.Looking at you Elantris and Night of Error.