Plain Old Tele

Monday Numbers 7/7 | AOE 4.76, Tammy 2.78, 22 Jump 1.55, Dragon2 1.45, DUFE 1.42, ETE 1.3 (spatula) | Actuals p13

I want to take this time to apologize for my actions yesterday against a user who appears to have signed up on the site for the sole purpose of trolling and insulting other users. I used some rather harsh words to express how I felt about what he was doing, but it was in the heat of the moment. Sorry.#ED
  • Like 22

It looks like the days of tyranny are over, my friends. The page count looks to be back to 20. The Star Wars thread once again reaches over 1,000 pages. I would like to celebrate with you the return of our freedom and liberty.

Posted Image

• Like 5

I want to take this time to apologize for my actions yesterday against a user who appears to have signed up on the site for the sole purpose of trolling and insulting other users. I used some rather harsh words to express how I felt about what he was doing, but it was in the heat of the moment. Sorry.#ED

Thank you for your kind words. The PC Police thanks you.
  • Like 8

Drops from Sunday

Transformers -59%Tammy -57%22 Jump Street -48%How to Train Your Dragon 2 -44%Deliver Us from Evil - 55%Earth to Echo -48%Maleficent -50%Think Like a Man Too -58%Jersey Boys -59%The Fault in Our Stars -35%Edge of Tomorrow -56%America -56%Days of Future Past -53%

• Like 3

Malef held the best again. Gap between it and DOFP is decreasing on a daily basis. With the continued pace it should make around 235M while DOFP around 232-233M. Number 1 movie for May is very likely right now. 

• Like 10

I hope you made the troll run back under his bridge.

• Like 4

:therethere:

• Like 5

The guy had it coming.
  • Like 1

Malef held the best again. Gap between it and DOFP is decreasing on a daily basis. With the continued pace it should make around 235M while DOFP around 232-233M. Number 1 movie for May is very likely right now. 

Posted Image

• Like 5

I think it was justified. I know that as a mod, you need to lead by example, but...seriously, fuck that guy!
  • Like 2