Dementeleus

Monday Numbers 7/7 | AOE 4.76, Tammy 2.78, 22 Jump 1.55, Dragon2 1.45, DUFE 1.42, ETE 1.3 (spatula) | Actuals p13

It was doing almost 800k at the 217.5m mark too :) not too far from Malf's 950k at the 214.8m mark

I'm not sure about Maleficent passing DOFP. Maleficent has competition next week and will loose a lot of screens.
  • Like 1

I still can't believe, that Dragons can't managa a sub 30%-drop with no other kids movies at all.What is wrong with box office? I hate the new rules of Box Office. I really do.Oh, and Dear Dreamworks: It doesn't help to put 27 animated movies a year on your schedule, when there are some other big studios now, that can do successfull animation. Go back to your strenghth and deliver nice movies, instead of producing Fillers like "Turbo".Always the same story in Hollywood. They want too much of the cake and then they wonder, where it's gone.

People stupidly forgot that Maleficent and TF4 would attract family audiences . The "only family film" thinking was always utter bullshit
  • Like 2

Well, might as well rank something.

Summer movies.

1. X-Men: Days of Future Past -- 4/5

2. How to Train Your Dragon 2 -- 3,5/5

3. Edge of Tomorrow -- 1,5/5

4. Godzilla -- 1,5/5

5. A Million Ways to Die in the West -- 1,5/5

6. Maleficent -- 1/5

Well, might as well rank something.

Summer movies.

1. X-Men: Days of Future Past -- 4/5

2. How to Train Your Dragon 2 -- 3,5/5

3. Edge of Tomorrow -- 1,5/5

4. Godzilla -- 1,5/5

5. A Million Ways to Die in the West -- 1,5/5

6. Maleficent -- 1/5

EOT! :angry:

• Like 5

Well, might as well rank something.Summer movies.1. X-Men: Days of Future Past -- 4/52. How to Train Your Dragon 2 -- 3,5/53. Edge of Tomorrow -- 1,5/54. Godzilla -- 1,5/55. A Million Ways to Die in the West -- 1,5/56. Maleficent -- 1/5

WTF

Maleficent was just slightly better than Godzilla.  Three worst films of the summer are Tammy, Godzilla and Maleficent.

• Like 3