Ash Skywalker

Disney's Dumbo | March 29, 2019 | Tim Burton | Reviews coming in

13 minutes ago, sabrecmc said:

Beautiful teaser! Made me tear up.  I wasn't really excited for this. Kind of thought Burton would make it too weird. But now, I'm really looking forward to it.

haha, I know what you mean by your hesitance around Burton's style.

52 minutes ago, sabrecmc said:

Beautiful teaser! Made me tear up.  I wasn't really excited for this. Kind of thought Burton would make it too weird. But now, I'm really looking forward to it.

Burton has 2 styles. Edward Scissorhands and Big Fish. Looks like he's going for the latter.

• Like 2

Looks fantastic. Great cast and a live action dumbo with Tim Burton directing. I loved “big fish” and something similar with dumbo......damn that teaser gave me the same vibes of box office success that the BATB teaser gave me. Can’t wait....

That girl looks so much like her mom lol. They're like twins. 

As for the trailer Dumbo was one of the only Disney films i didn't grow up watching. I don't think I've ever seen it. It looks really good though. Looks like something the family will enjoy.