Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

Transformers will have a muted jump on Tues because Imax is not discounted. Once it loses imax the jumps will be bigger.

• Like 2

Transformers will have a muted jump on Tues because Imax is not discounted. Once it loses imax the jumps will be bigger.

But... once it loses IMAX the gross will be LOWER right..

It's so hard to root for a movie that everyone hates. At least when I supported good movies I could count on their WOM to soften the drop. With TF4 I have nothing. I can't even bitch and moan that "**** GA!!!! the movie deserves better" because it doesn't..

But... once it loses IMAX the gross will be LOWER right..

It's so hard to root for a movie that everyone hates. At least when I supported good movies I could count on their WOM to soften the drop. With TF4 I have nothing. I can't even bitch and moan that "**** GA!!!! the movie deserves better" because it doesn't..

Why are you rooting for it? 

Why are you rooting for it? 

Because I enjoyed it a lot but everyone hates it.

I love the other movies, DOFP, CAP2, EOT, HTTYD2, GODZILLA, but these movies have public's and critics' supports (ok Godzilla is about half and half but people who dislike it don't go out of their way spitting their hatred wishing it to fail).

TF4 has everyone and everything against it. It's the underdog.

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 1

Because I enjoyed it a lot but everyone hates it.

I love the other movies, DOFP, CAP2, EOT, HTTYD2, GODZILLA, but these movie have publics and critic supports (ok Godzilla is about half and half but people who dislike it don't go out of their way spitting their hatred wishing it to fail).

TF4 has everyone and everything against it. It's the underdog.

Okay. I haven't seen it, Chances are I will at some point (I saw all of the other three in theaters and loved 1 and 3, hated 2)

• Like 1