Wormow

The 5th Wave | Sony | January 22, 2016. Trailer page 4

I'm honestly considering reading the book. My English teacher has basically a library of relatively new books that he just lets people borrow. Only problem is that I have a few books on the go, and I also want to read The Revenant before the movie.

I'm honestly considering reading the book. My English teacher has basically a library of relatively new books that he just lets people borrow. Only problem is that I have a few books on the go, and I also want to read The Revenant before the movie.

I read it 2 years ago when it was pretty hot.

It's okay, but it's a little slow and the switching narrative can be confusing at times.

• Like 1

I read it 2 years ago when it was pretty hot.

It's okay, but it's a little slow and the switching narrative can be confusing at times.

I'll keep that in mind. I would just need to have the time, because I don't usually get a lot of time to read things, so a book can end up being a month-long commitment.

On Thursday, October 01, 2015 11:28:51, zackzack said:

Looks like Battle L.A., Skyline, Battleship crossed with Contagion, WWZ and what have you.

That was my thought;they were using every single Alien Invasion Sci Fi Cliche they could find in this movie.

And based on another one of the endless chain of YA novels we have been getting lately.

And look at the date of release Jan.15th. Classic Dumping date.

Anybody know what they spent on this?

• Like 1