BadAtGender

Thursday Numbers - AoE 3.45, Tammy 2.45, HTTYD2 1.33, 22JS 1.32, ETE 1.26 | Full numbers page 1

What did the first apes get midnight?

Rise of the Planet of the Apes earned just $1.3m in midnights, this one does 4.1. Its not really as bad as some people think

Good imo.

$68m-$70m over the weekend.

Edited by efialtes76

Totally true. And my opinion is that TF4 is a masterpiece compared to Maleficent, that is a fucking turd and an abomination, and that I totally hope Bay wins the damn Summer.

Relax, CJohn, we all know how this is gonna turn out. You're gonna buy the SE of MALEFICENT, leave it in its packaging for a year while you bitch about it, and then you'll really re-watch and realize it's awesome.
  • Like 7

Relax, CJohn, we all know how this is gonna turn out. You're gonna buy the SE of MALEFICENT, leave it in its packaging for a year while you bitch about it, and then you'll really re-watch and realize it's awesome.

No way. This is not Pacific Rim :lol: 

I will never buy it in any shape or form :lol: :lol: 

• Like 3

When you watch things at 2 AM they take on a whole different light

• Like 11

CJohn'll be paying close attention to the girl at the beginning. ;)

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

That doesn't even make sense.  <_< I am not a fucking pedophile :angry:

• Like 2

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

That doesn't even make sense.  <_< I am not a fucking pedophile :angry:

That's something a pedophile would say.

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies
  • Like 2