BadAtGender

Thursday Numbers - AoE 3.45, Tammy 2.45, HTTYD2 1.33, 22JS 1.32, ETE 1.26 | Full numbers page 1

Your favorite? As much as I admired Amour and White Ribbon, I'm a Cache guy. Love it. Affected me deeply. Never really thought too much of either iteration of Funny Games though.

I like 'em all except The Piano Teacher which is pretty awful imo.

Cache is my third favorite movie of all time.

• Like 1

Horrible Bosses 2 have 8 pages, the thread was created two years ago, I think the numbers speaks for itself.

22 Jump Street was a highly anticipated and hit sequel, yet it only had 22 pages of discussion on this site.

If you haven't noticed comedy isn't a particular popular thing to talk about on these forums.

I like 'em all except The Piano Teacher which is pretty awful imo.

Cache is my third favorite movie of all time.

Yea. Not a big fan of Piano Teacher either. But, Cache, no doubts there. That's a big kid movie. Resonates on many levels and really deconstructs the medium itself in so many ways. So much more impressive to me than Funny Games... Which is a bit too on the nose for me.

Yea. Not a big fan of Piano Teacher either. But, Cache, no doubts there. That's a big kid movie. Resonates on many levels and really deconstructs the medium itself in so many ways. So much more impressive to me than Funny Games... Which is a bit too on the nose for me.

Funny Games is, in my view, an useful reminder that even though we all enjoy seeing violence as entertainment in movies and other media, in real life it's always ugly and nothing good comes out of it. The movie has a clear thesis and it packs a real punch.

• Like 1

people are lenient because HB wasn't a huge, like Maleficent. If Horrible Bosses grossed 250m, you would see this thread implode of hatred. 

Please, TF4 will win the summer dom and WW, yet I don't see any implosions, especially from you. Not convincing anyone, you better start hate raging on TF4 daily in every. fucking. thread. if you want us to believe. Same goes for CJohn. TF4 a masterpiece compared to Malf :mellow: This is long past any rational discussion with posts like that

• Like 2

And as long as we're talking about Horrible Bosses, it's probably gonna decrease.

I mean, is the first that well regarded? It wasn't very funny despite the high concept and the potential.

It just didn't work me.