BadAtGender

Thursday Numbers - AoE 3.45, Tammy 2.45, HTTYD2 1.33, 22JS 1.32, ETE 1.26 | Full numbers page 1

And yet Maleficent fans flipped their shit. You don't see me complaining about people trashing Godzilla now do you? 

Really? You trolled at the Maleficent thread and talked a lot sh!t in every page possible. 

• Like 1

Some others... 

Earth to Echo - 1.27 (-2%)

Deliver us from Evil - 0.99 (-10%)

Maleficent - 0.87 (-3%)

Jersey Boys - 0.58 (-3%)

The Fault in our Stars - 0.49 (-3%)

America - 0.46 (-2%)

Think Like a Man Too - 0.46 (-7%)

Edge of Tomorrow - 0.39 (-5%)

Days of Future Past -  0.22 (-4%)

Begin Again - 0.13 (-4%)

Posted Image

• Like 5

Really? You trolled at the Maleficent thread and talked a lot sh!t in every page possible. 

Take a look at the Godzilla thread and see how many people voiced their negative opinions. Yet I don't care because I enjoyed the film and that's all that matters. 

• Like 2

The only place where you can see Galvatron in the marketing is in the Super Bowl TV Spot. 

I admit Revenge of the Fallen turned me off so much to the franchise I have only kept a cursory track of what goes on in it. So I had heard Galvatron was in Trans4mers so I assumed gun-head Transformer was Galvatron based on how he and animated Megatron transformed.

begin again playing at my local. not sure if it looks like a fun time or a movie I want to punch in the face...

It's a cute harmless movie.

people are lenient because HB wasn't a huge success, like Maleficent. If Horrible Bosses grossed 250m, you would see this thread implode of hatred.

Sure? It seems to me that people here actually said they loved the movie so I thought that a huge success would be welcome. But there's no need to drag this conversation so I'll stop.

I admit Revenge of the Fallen turned me off so much to the franchise I have only kept a cursory track of what goes on in it. So I had heard Galvatron was in Trans4mers so I assumed gun-head Transformer was Galvatron based on how he and animated Megatron transformed.

I can see why. TF2 deserves the hate. That movie makes no sense. 

Galvatron scene in the Super Bowl TV Spot:

Posted Image

Everything related to him was hidden. And I am glad it was. I was very surprised with such big and important part of the movie being hidden in marketing. 

• Like 2

Take a look at the Godzilla thread and see how many people voiced their negative opinions. Yet I don't care because I enjoyed the film and that's all that matters. 

That's the same argument that most of Maleficent fans, they enjoyed it like you enjoyed Godzilla but you on the other hand keep b!tching at Maleficent's thread. That's why I called you out, just pure hypocrisy. 

• Like 1

galvatron didn't even do anything.

See. This is the type of shit that I don't understand. How didn't he do anything? I really don't get this crap. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

Sure? It seems to me that people here actually said they loved the movie so I thought that a huge success would be welcome. But there's no need to drag this conversation so I'll stop.

They did not care because it was a stupid movie filled with dudes and Rachel green but mal has dame that is the issue

It seems to me that people here actually said they loved the movie

and those numbers I provided earlier stated that people didn't love the movie. I'll also stop, cause you seem to be unable to understand.

That's the same argument that most of Maleficent fans, they enjoyed it like you enjoyed Godzilla but you on the other hand keep b!tching at Maleficent's thread. That's why I called you out, just pure hypocrisy. 

I haven't posted in that thread in weeks if not a month.