CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I would be happy with a mid sixties opening. If it can grt closer to seventy I would be thrilled! Lol

Some of us have much more in mind for this film. 300M+ DOM, 750M+  WW. It won't be easy but it can be done. 

• Like 1

The next Transformers will have a 300m budget and more than half of it will go towards even bigger explosives.

Nah, Bay has always been good about getting his blockbusters done in time and also under the studo's given budget. Fans can blame him all they want for the quality of his Transformers movies, but he gets it done for Paramount. :wacko:

Edited by Mojoguy

What do you guys think of The Princess Bride. I have never seen it but I had some friends get mad at me over the fact that I hadn't seen it.

Posted Image

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 5

What do you guys think of The Princess Bride. I have never seen it but I had some friends get mad at me over the fact that I hadn't seen it.

Hah hah man yur going to get the dreaded patented Ultimate Warrior Gorilla Press. lol

Man you need to see that movie one of the great all time comedy classics with tons of stars.

The dude from Fright Night that plays the lead Vampire(the Original version) has one incredible

role in it. Also Forrest Gump's Jenny .....And Andre the Giant is in it as well.

Get ready to laugh till you  fall off your seat Ethan buddy.. Stream it at netflix  today :)-

• Like 1

Hah hah man yur going to get the dreaded patented Ultimate Warrior Gorilla Press. lol

Man you need to see that movie one of the great all time comedy classics with tons of stars.

The dude from Fright Night that plays the lead Vampire(the Original version) has one incredible

role in it. Also Forrest Gump's Jenny .....And Andre the Giant is in it as well.

Get ready to laugh till you  fall off your seat Ethan buddy.. Stream it at netflix  today :)-

Do you know if there is an actor that is in both it and Glory. This is how this came up: me and my firend were watching Glory and he asked me if some character was the guy from the Princess Bride. 

• Like 1