CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I just wonder how much the transformers movies would make ww, if they weren't shit movies. My Gawd, it's killing it os.

Imagine if TF2 was in 3D and was a good movie?

Likley be over 500 million. 

• Like 1

Why are you defending that Transformers crap? :wacko:

I did not defend the movie. I defended MYSELF because I enjoyed the movie hence IF it flopped I'd have one LESS movie to look forwards to.

You can say anything negative about the movie, that has nothing to do with me.

• Like 1

Imagine if TF2 was in 3D and was a good movie?Likley be over 500 million.

I think Transformers films will always make money, because it's core audience - children - won't realise how shit it is until they're older.I went to see Batman and Robin in the cinema when I was a child and thought it was awesome.....
  • Like 1

I just wonder how much the transformers movies would make ww, if they weren't shit movies. My Gawd, it's killing it os.

It's been said a million times now, and normally I wouldn't bother saying it again, but in this case I have to. The GA does not think that the TF movies are shit, otherwise they wouldn't make so much money. 

• Like 6

It's been said a million times now, and normally I wouldn't bother saying it again, but in this case I have to. The GA does not think that the TF movies are shit, otherwise they wouldn't make so much money. 

Hell I love the first and third, Hate the second with a passion, and haven't seen the fourth. 

• Like 1

Tony kebble! My Goodness, what a performance. Heard he was getting some praise, but that was unbelievable.Andy serkis deserves a best actor nomination. Tony kebble deserves best supporting actor.

Yeah, bring on the Oscars for Apes.... Sadly the Acadamy is too stuburn. 

• Like 2

You shouldn't have to defend it or any movie you like.

Umm... But not all the movies I like need defending. I love CAP2, DOFP, GODZ, EOT, HTTYD2, APES2... but none of this movies need my support here since enough people have already done so.

• Like 1

That's true, although I'm hearing Sex Tape ain't looking too good.

Of all the summer comedies only Neighbors and 22 JJ have had good reviews - so not surprising.  In it's favor in terms of box office is that the two women lead comedies with bad reviews are both going to do at least $80m (Other Woman & Tammy) and Sex Tape has Cameron Diaz as a co-lead.

• Like 1