CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Who called anyone dumb?

I consider "low standards" as that, considering the definition of low standards. Youre basically saying I have low standards for liking TF, even though Ive been in honors since 2nd grade and have quite a high standard of living for an American black male. I see it all the time here and it's irritating. "Why did people chose Mal over EOT!? People are so stupid! This is whats wrong with people!" Boo hoo, cry me a river, some things connect, some dont. We all like different things. Like I said weeks ago, its the same with TV and music. Saying this to everyone, stop insulting people you dont know, just because something you was rooting for didnt set your personal goals. I hated seeing Spiderman have to crawl on one leg to $200M, but it is what it is, Im not going to insult people or say they have bad taste or low standards just because theyd rather see Mal. Even for shit like Alice. Alice just came at the right time and had the Disney machine. Im not going to bash the millions of peoples that went to support it just because i have a problem with it making a billion dollars. We all have a taste, it's not uniform. Let people love what they want, and stop insulting cuz you dont agree.
  • Like 7

I had a 4.0 GPA and my favorite movie of all time is Carpool with Tom Arnold.

My GPA was a 1.3 and my favorite movie of all time is Inception. It makes me feel like I had a 4.0 GPA in school. That's what smart people watch, right?

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 9

I consider "low standards" as that, considering the definition of low standards. Youre basically saying I have low standards for liking TF, even though Ive been in honors since 2nd grade and have quite a high standard of living for an American black male. I see it all the time here and it's irritating. "Why did people chose Mal over EOT!? People are so stupid! This is whats wrong with people!" Boo hoo, cry me a river, some things connect, some dont. We all like different things. Like I said weeks ago, its the same with TV and music. Saying this to everyone, stop insulting people you dont know, just because something you was rooting for didnt set your personal goals. I hated seeing Spiderman have to crawl on one leg to $200M, but it is what it is, Im not going to insult people or say they have bad taste or low standards just because theyd rather see Mal. Even for shit like Alice. Alice just came at the right time and had the Disney machine. Im not going to bash the millions of peoples that went to support it just because i have a problem with it making a billion dollars. We all have a taste, it's not uniform. Let people love what they want, and stop insulting cuz you dont agree.

I don't think it's the same as calling someone stupid.Stephen Hawking might be the biggest fan of Mall Cop.That doesn't make Mall Cop a great movie because a genius enjoyed it. It just means he doesn't have the highest standards when it comes to comedies.Saying that isn't an insult to Hawking, it's an insult to the makers of Mall Cop.
  • Like 3

If this opens less than 60m America should have hard long looks at itself 

Why? I know families right now who are broke as fuck and are just going to be saving their money to buy school supplies for next month.

• Like 1