CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I'm with you.  I, Frank was horrible.  Godzilla is worse.  That is stunning.

Nah. I Frank is worse, c'mon now B... I Frank doesn't have 30 epic minutes. I Frank is bad all the time. 

Pompeii, Devils Duie, and Monuments Men were worse than Godzilla.

Baumer loved Pompeii. I thought it was a fun movie honestly (not better than Godzilla, but Godzilla is one of my favorites of this year). Never saw the other 2. 

• Like 1

Baumer loved Pompeii. I thought it was a fun movie honestly (not better than Godzilla, but Godzilla is one of my favorites of this year). Never saw the other 2. 

Another bad one I saw this year: Sabotage.

• Like 2

Another bad one I saw this year: Sabotage.

Never saw that one either, but I heard it is awful. The worst movies I saw this year were Maleficent and I Frankenstein. Those movies were abominations. 

Here's some old school Kal, for your entertainment.

Mojo Kal:

Holy guys!!  Just heard on ABC radio that Sex tape is tracking to open between 35-60 mill!!!  What if it opens to 70?!!

Diaz is truly the queen.  Jolie?  HAHAAHAHA...she's nothing compared to Diaz!!

Something about Mary, Mask, Bad Teacher...all classics.

Hey Dar budds...just got a call from Dean on celly, he too says Sex Tape is set to explode...feel the power of Cameron and Segal...hahahah

Cameron is the man.  Avatar2 is set to destroy everything.  Don't be surpirsed to see it do 250 mill OW and do at least 3.5-4 billion.  The power of Cameron.  Hahagha...silly baumer buds doubting Cameron back thenn....saying Avatar would only do 600mill.

Hey tele and everyone else, say a prayer and send some good karma to Mariah Carey...she's expecting her third child but there might be complications in the pregnancy.... :o

also, MOM tech is alive and well....i played the NY daily three pick last night and won $25.00...tonight, your lucky numbers asre 7-25 and 67.....

Avatanic will destroy all!!!!!!!!

Juggernaut 2016 all yhe way!!!

• Like 4

Nah. I Frank is worse, c'mon now B... I Frank doesn't have 30 epic minutes. I Frank is bad all the time. 

No.  I Frank is entertaining in some spots.  Godzilla is a vicious life sucking bitch from which there is no escape.

Here's some old school Kal, for your entertainment.

Mojo Kal:

Holy guys!!  Just heard on ABC radio that Sex tape is tracking to open between 35-60 mill!!!  What if it opens to 70?!!

Diaz is truly the queen.  Jolie?  HAHAAHAHA...she's nothing compared to Diaz!!

Something about Mary, Mask, Bad Teacher...all classics.

Hey Dar budds...just got a call from Dean on celly, he too says Sex Tape is set to explode...feel the power of Cameron and Segal...hahahah

Cameron is the man.  Avatar2 is set to destroy everything.  Don't be surpirsed to see it do 250 mill OW and do at least 3.5-4 billion.  The power of Cameron.  Hahagha...silly baumer buds doubting Cameron back thenn....saying Avatar would only do 600mill.

Hey tele and everyone else, say a prayer and send some good karma to Mariah Carey...she's expecting her third child but there might be complications in the pregnancy.... :o

also, MOM tech is alive and well....i played the NY daily three pick last night and won $25.00...tonight, your lucky numbers asre 7-25 and 67.....

Avatanic will destroy all!!!!!!!!

Juggernaut 2016 all yhe way!!!

Beautiful. Just beautiful. 

• Like 2

Pompeii, Devils Duie, and Monuments Men were worse than Godzilla.

Pompeii is one of my faves this year so far.

Never saw that one either, but I heard it is awful. The worst movies I saw this year were Maleficent and I Frankenstein. Those movies were abominations. 

Happy to say I haven't seen either of those. Though I might see Maleficent at some future point.

No.  I Frank is entertaining in some spots.  Godzilla is a vicious life sucking bitch from which there is no escape.

Posted Image

I actually had fun with I Frank in theaters with my friends. It was only a few days after that I realized how bad it was. Every time I remember the close up of Shitto's face when it turns into a gargoyle... :rofl:

• Like 1

The Counselor is almost as bad as Godzilla.

It is worst man. What is there of entertaining in that movie? Besides Diaz fucking a car, of course. That movies doesn't even make sense story wise. There are clearly scenes missing :lol: 

Fun fact: The Counselor sold 101000 tickets over here in total. Godzilla sold 82000 and Edge of Tomorrow will end with 77000-78000. Oh Portugal...

• Like 1