Ash Skywalker

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials | In theaters

I really do like the casting. While I'm not too familiar with their work, it doesn't seem like the movie is going to fall into the trap that I associate with Gravity, where two A-List actors were the leads. I didn't see them as characters but rather Bollock and Clooney in space, not Ryan Stone as a character if that makes sense...

• Like 2

I really do like the casting. While I'm not too familiar with their work, it doesn't seem like the movie is going to fall into the trap that I associate with Gravity, where two A-List actors were the leads. I didn't see them as characters but rather Bollock and Clooney in space, not Ryan Stone as a character if that makes sense...

You must have been the only one.  

• Like 2

1x17TheLongestDayrevolution13_zps4d480ab

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/breaking-bad-actor-joins-maze-737805

Giancarlo Esposito, who was one of the most memorable villains on Breaking Bad, has joined the cast of Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, the sequel to Fox's Ya action franchise.

Esposito will play Jorge, a leader of a group of survivors known as the Cranks that encounter the group of teens led by O'Brien.

• Like 2

Awesome choice. I really want to know who are they going to pick as Brenda. Most likely an unknown, but I am still curious. 

EDIT: Just saw Rosa Salazar was already chosen. She is so cute  :wub:

american_horror_story_rosa_salazar.jpg

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Man with these awesome new cast additions my interest for this franchise keeps growing exponentially. Such a surprise, I never would have suspected I'd care one iota about the first, let alone a whole franchise of it before I saw it. Guess you really can never judge a movie till you see it.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 3

Aiden Gillen aka Mayor Carcetti aka Littlefinger joins the sequel as Rat-Face: http://www.avclub.com/article/aidan-gillen-k-littlefinger-joins-maze-runner-sequ-209762

36542.png

While this is good casting, I was hoping for Robert Knepper, probably the only guy who has Gillen beaten out for a Rat Face part.

Was casting me a part of your plan?

Of cawrsh!

• Like 4

I just found out that Nathalie Emmanuel will be playing Harriet (not that I care about her character). So there are now three Game of Thrones actors in the movie. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Edited by bcf26
  • Like 1

Lili Taylor and Barry Pepper Join The Maze Runner Sequel "The Scorch Trials"

http://deadline.com/2014/11/lili-taylor-maze-runner-2-scorch-trials-1201272592/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/barry-pepper-joins-maze-runner-745991

Taylor is playing Mary Cooper, a doctor who started a colony of survivors in the hopes of making a last stand.

Pepper is playing Vince, a survivalist who is one of the last remaining soldiers of a legendary unit called the Right Arm.
Edited by bcf26
  • Like 1

I'm so excited about all the great talents they're adding to this sequel/franchise. And with them bringing back the writer and director, you know they're serious about keeping the story on the right track rather than just making a movie for the money.

• Like 1