I never get the hate for Moffat's Who. He's pretty much the closest we have to the British Joss Whedon. He can do great standalone episodes mixed with epic story arcs. Series 5 was probably my favourite Who ever. Series 6 wasn't quite as good, but if the first episode of Series 7 is any indication, we should be in for a treat.

Ok, I watched the episode againNow, the question: why is Oswin scattered in time, it happened once with Gwen Cooper, but that was just a doppleganger thing with an ancestor; here Oscwin appears with bits of her past lives, and she's always the same; someone said to me she could be Jack's daughter (because of the ''never getting pregnant again, ugh'' line), but she does not die and come back to life, she dies and and then she pops up in a different place in time and space; maybe she is just a time echo that occurs at different points in the universe. kinda awesome :D

Edited by DoctorWho
  • Like 1

I'm the Doctor. I'm an alien from outer space. I'm 1,000 years old. I've got two hearts. And I can't fly a plane, can you?

I'm from space, and the future, with two hearts and...27 brains.

:lol:

It looks like the writes are using the Bad Wolf ''technique'' again with Rycbar123 - run you clever boy and remember. I Guess 123 is there because is their 3rd ''date''. :)

http://www.tvrage.com/news/5873/it-s-official-david-tennant-will-return-for-the-doctor-who-50th-anniversary-special

Edited by DoctorWho