It was somewhat clunky and I can't help but think that they are relying way too much on old enemies instead of creating new ones 

Ah yes. I assume that's why 8/12 episodes of Series 8 had entirely new creatures/enemies. Because they're relying too much on old enemies.

I suppose there will be a christmas special ? 

I think the ending may have given that the slightest impression.

• Like 1

Moffat has proven yet again that he is not very good at doing finales. 

Really? I liked this finale and Name of the Doctor. Admittedly, the less said about TWORS the better.

Besides, the revival in general has never been that great when it comes to finales, considering RTD's over-reliance on Reset Buttons and Deux ex Machina.

You don't have to be like that its just my impression regarding the finale not the entire series I liked the season for the most part 

I just thought Master + Cybermen was kind of a tired choice for the finale 

Although I liked it I think that's enough of the Cybermen and The Master for a few seasons.

New season with Jodie Whittaker is painfully average. A few high spots for series 11 but I miss Moffat's style, I really do. Doesn't help that most of the better episodes this season weren't written by new showrunner Chris Chibnall.

Graham's a great companion though.