keysersoze123

FOX/WB Merger

Nah, just think about it: it could be filled with one-liners, one dimensional good/bad charcaters, laughable villains and aimed at 5 year olds.

Still sounds better than the original film.

Doesn't matter, this is just baseless speculation by Josh Wilding based on baseless speculation by The Hollywood Reporter. Two degrees of speculation. (Honestly, even if Disney+WB did happen, the idea that the two universes would be MERGED? Gimme a break. Not happening. EVER.)

Edited by TServo2049

Would make more money than MOS though.

I don't care. I mean yeah, I'd like for the movies I love to make more money, but that's not the point. For me, a SH movie must be dark and violent and the villain MUST be a solid, threatening character. That's what I find fun in a CBM.

• Like 1

I don't care. I mean yeah, I'd like for the movies I love to make more money, but that's not the point. For me, a SH movie must be dark and violent and the villain MUST be a solid, threatening character. That's what I find fun in a CBM.

I prefer my SH movies to be fun and serious, with exceptions (Batman etc...).

Edited by Pokearcher

the exception is you like your batman campy. 

"I prefer my SH movies to be fun and serious, with exceptions (Batman etc...)."

Guess I should make myself more clear. I was referring to being "dark and gritty", when I mentioned Batman. I don't mind Batman being darker compared to some other comic book heroes.

Edited by Pokearcher

Guess I should make myself more clear. I was referring to being "dark and gritty", when I mentioned Batman. I don't mind Batman being darker compared to some other comic book heroes.

I know what you referring to but I was having fun time with since somebody could think you like the campy batman.

• Like 1