Plain Old Tele

Michael Mann's "Untitled" cyberthriller - over 100m in China Club

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

There was a discussion in telegram of old clubs that didn't pan out and that somehow reminded me of this thread.

Feels like this legend is overdue for a bump!

It will be a double feature release along with Heat 2. Or a crossover BlackH(e)at.

• Haha 1

What confuses me about people posting in this thread is that most here seem to think this club cant possibly succeed? Like, it feels like nobody believes in it or Tele for that matter.

I dont think that this is the way clubs should be handeled. All clubs - no matter how likely or unlikely they appear - should be evaluated fairly.

https://ew.com/movies/michael-mann-blames-himself-for-blackhat-flop-the-script-wasnt-ready-to-shoot/

@Plain Old Tele Now we know who to blame for the death of this club!

"The subject may have been ahead of the curve, because there were a number of people who thought this was all fantasy," Mann said. "Wrong. Everything is stone-cold accurate."

4 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

heard that this might actually be good

was thinking of watching this today but just heard that there's a directors cut coming October 31st

I'll have to wait then

Edited by interiorgatordecorator