Plain Old Tele

Michael Mann's "Untitled" cyberthriller - over 100m in China Club

5 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Only because Grim wanted to remind everyone of it.

Just now, kowhite said:

That Grim, doing God's work.  Bless you Grim.

Little did I know what this thread would become when I bumped it almost a year ago :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is now part of BOT folklore, every few months someone new hears about this, can't believe it exists and bumps the thread all over again.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Little did I know what this thread would become when I bumped it almost a year ago :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is now part of BOT folklore, every few months someone new hears about this, can't believe it exists and bumps the thread all over again.

Only five pages. Not folklore yet. :P

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

It never even got released in China. 

:sadben: :sadben: :sadben: :sadben: :sadben: 

This was such a massive dump OS the OW in Portugal was bigger than in Germany :lol:

Portugal got it one week after America. It was too late to stop the marketing push and it still got released in a big number of screens.

4 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

Rip

Also, is it too early for me to make a club for the Pokemon movie?

Yes. Clubs are only valid 1 year before the movie opens. We dont even have a release date for it yet.

I actually laughed out loud when I realized this was never even released in China, I was imagining that it had just done poorly (which wouldn't have been as funny imo). Glad it was bumped again, I somehow missed this when it was bumped in May. Might have been too single-mindedly tracking Zootopia's approach to $1B.

Thanks @Tele the Jet Baller for being such a good sport about this and not locking/hiding it. :D

• Like 6

2 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

I think it released in china but really late if I am not wrong. @Olive can you confirm if Blackhat opened in china. I thought it was dumped last august.

No, it didn't get a theatrical release.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

So... China OW predictions? :qotd:

(Yeah, I wanted to be THAT guy that bumps this thread. Couldn't contain myself, sorry. But c'mon, we're reaching the end of Summer, I need to drown my sorrows w/some schadenfraude :sadben:)

Just wait.. one day this will actually release in China and then @NuTella Lover of Sky Beams will have the last laugh on everyone here.

• Like 2