CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

If you want to make the joke clear, you need to change your display pic Blank.

Good point

Wealth is the weekend thread in BoxOffice Discussion that starts falling apart after three days. Power is the old Star Wars that stands for months on end. I cannot respect someone who doesn’t see the difference.

• Like 1

Derailments (sorry Blanks, it'll just take me a while to get use to that name change), I wasn't attacking you at all, in fact I never mentioned your name. I just mentioned the good and the bad of the ending of "derailments" on the weekend number threads.

Whatever you say. Friends make the worst enemies

• Like 2

Whatever you say. Friends make the worst enemies

I should know, since I grew up with plenty of friends.

BTW nice new profile pic Blanks, House of Cards FTW.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

Good Saturday numbers...Apes jumps +40%, The Purge 2 with a softer drop than Purge 1, Planes 2 increasing more than Planes and Sex Tape increasing from friday. Better than expected Sat imo.

• Like 1

Also, Maleficent could soon be earning more daily than Dragon 2. It's PTA is like $100+ higher.

Preparing for the inevitable, but really, it doesn't phase me anymore. Dragon 2's run has already depleted my entire bank of hope for it since it opened.

• Like 1

Do not trust to hope. It has forsaken these lands.

There are two kinds of hope. The sort of hope that makes you strong, or useless hope. The sort of hope that’s only suffering. I have no patience for useless things.

Rth, it really is a blessing to have you. The fact that nobody else out there is willing to update us on Saturdays loaded me with boredom. Thanks to you, I don't have to deal with that problem anymore!

Yep... 

And he'd be perfect if he joined the revolution.

• Like 2