CJohn

Weekend Estimates: The Purge 28.3M | Apes 36M | Sex Tape 15M | Planes 18M | Godzilla 470k +91% 198.9m!!! | More Numbers on Page 1

You had seven trailers before the movie?! Shit.

I remember when me and my family went to California during Christmas 2005, we saw a few movies (Chronicles of Narnia being one of the films), there were like 10 trailers before it and I loved it.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

I remember when me and my family went to California during Christmas 2005, we saw a few movies (Chronicles of Narnia being one of the films), there were like 10 trailers before it and I loved it.

I love trailers too.

Cineplex (which dominates screens in Canada) does three or maximum four trailers before the feature presentation. It's quite predictable.

• Like 1

I love trailers too.

Cineplex (which dominates screens in Canada) does three or maximum four trailers before the feature presentation. It's quite predictable.

At the nugget theater we usually only get two, where as Entertainment Cinemas tends to have four or five.

If you go to much larger theaters, you'll usually see seven or eight, and a featurette.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

GREAT for Apes2.

HTTYD2 recovers nicely from yesterday.

Mal just NEVER dies. It's going to catch up with 22J2 and HTTYD sometime at this rate.

I would LOVE to see the top 3 films of the summer be Maleficent, Apes, and TF4.  Maybe i'll start a club regarding this.

Edited by katniss
  • Like 1