Ash Skywalker

Rings | February 3 2017

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

There are currently like 5 movies set for October 21 while Inferno has the following weekend to itself now. Something should move back a week, in particular Ouija.

What are you talking about? Inferno's facing Untitled Lionsgate Horror Film. I've heard that it has great franchise potential.

35 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

I think this is actually a better date.

Not really. There are two other untitled blumhouse horror films(one from Universal and the other from High Top Releasing) being released that month. Plus another Fox horror film called  A Cure For Wellness. A total of 4 horror films in February 2017, which is very weird.

Edited by babz06

On 9/24/2016 at 11:03 AM, DAR said:

Finally watched the trailer.  I can't imagine why this has been delayed

The Facebook and Twitter pages for this movie have yet to acknowledge the date switch. Very few people know about it, apparently.

This is the worst thing Paramount could have allowed to happen. They just released a trailer for this movie, and they decided to push it back to February. This could cause confusion for those who would have seen it.