Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Neo

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 | 5.5.2017 | William Hurt Returns as General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross | New Trailer on Page 69

Chewy    50,689

Need more John C. Reilly. Get that man more screen time.

And give him a code name

His code name is John SpaCe Reilly

MrPink    52,512

His code name is John SpaCe Reilly

I was thinking the Magic Man.

And bring in dat Christine Everhart

Edited by MrPink

Sam    21,877

"I know a lot of where I want to go. I have a lot of ideas for stories and characters that are going to appear, and there are documents written up, that some people have, about Peter Quill’s father and his relationship, a lot of stuff about Yondu and a lot of stuff about Drax that nobody knows." "Kevin Feige has stuff. I wrote up a lot. He knows all the stuff and if I died tomorrow they could go make a movie. They could write the story of Peter Quill’s father and it would all be there. I think Yondu is a very important character, a really important character in this universe, and I think Nebula is really important too and so I think we’ll see more of both of those characters." http://www.filmdivider.com/4171/james-gunn-on-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-promising-nebula-yondu-and-peter-quills-father/

:wub: :wub: :wub:
  • Like 1

Neo    10,727

From page 2, what do you think?

If the stone in Loki's staff is an Infinity Stone, is this the actual Gem? The other stones have been a cube, liquid and an

orb  - now we know its an actual gem (looks like), not the orb itself,

maybe the stones need to go through a process like the Mind Gem has already to be ready to fit in the Gauntlet.

In Guardians the stone is purple, not red like we know, has it not fully changed?

If it is the Mind Gem and the stone in the staff was blue, it would make sense seeing as Loki was trying to subjugate the people of Germany and the mind gem is blue.

Feige has said not necessarily to base them on color. Maybe he means initially but after transformed (mind gem) they do correspond to their color.

Edited by Neo
  • Like 1

Orestes    6,794

Mantis/bug

Unfortunately, Marvel doesn't have the film rights to Bug as he's tied up with Micronauts.

• Like 1

eXtacy    3,894

Guardians is much better than Serenity. Firefly... yeah, it's better than that too

Pretty sure Guardians borrowed alot from both of them

Edited by eXtacy
  • Like 1

Blankments    25,560

Pretty sure Guardians borrowed alot from both of them

Oh, it definitely did. Not sure on it being better than Firefly, but it's much better than Serenity

Jack Nevada    25,899

Need more John C. Reilly. Get that man more screen time.

And give him a code name

YES, YES, YES.

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 2

Alpha    7,630

Having seen the movie a second time...I cannot wait for the sequel.  :D

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1

Orestes    6,794

Some Guardians 2 tidbits

Importantly, Gunn had a major revelation for fans trying to work out who Peter Quill's father might be. "It’s definitely not the character who it is in the comics, I’ll say that much."

• Like 1