Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

I expect Aladdin to make around $350-$380 million domestic and just around $1 billion WW. TS4 should be around $430-$450 million domestic and MAYBE around $1 billion WW.

Without the other so close, either one would easily make over $500 million domestic and over $1.2 billion WW. 

Pets 2 will fall and be completely overshadowed. I expect LOW $200 millions domestic.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, CoolK said:

is I2 getting labour day expansion ,which is the norm for summer pixar releases?

I know it's playing matinees at my theatre this week, as well as quite a few other theatres around me. So yea I'd imagine there's some kind of expansion. 

• Like 1

It felt like this movie came and went. I had a great time watching this in the theatre but I don‘t really have the desire to watch it over and over again like with other Pixar movies. Maybe the plain villain left a sour taste in my mouth, I don’t know.

• Like 1