Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

Hmm. If he's just started writing I'm gonna assume it'll take at least a few more months to the year to get actual production started. From that point on the process for an animated film is much longer than a normal live action one, so this might not make release until around 2019.

I do.

Amen Dar as do we all. Brad Bird is the man.. Cant wait to see his Tommorrow Land coming up.. :)

I think Incredibles 2 will happen by 2016-2017 if all goes well. Bird just wants it to be great and he wont accept any half ass attempt at a screenplay. Which makes for us fans being very very happy and Incredibles potentially making some giant numbers domestic and WW

I can't believe they waited this long for a sequel to this.. I hope the gap inbetween movies won't hurt it.. We've seen movies like this now since the 1st movie was released..

Nope theres never been a superhero film quite like Incredibles 2.. Its going to be a monster when they say from the director of MI 4 Ghost Protocol, Incredibles, Ratouville. : )

No way this doesnt do huge numbers its a monster in merchandising and HV BKB. And its  one of the all time best SH films!

Amen Dar as do we all. Brad Bird is the man.. Cant wait to see his Tommorrow Land coming up.. :)

I think Incredibles 2 will happen by 2016-2017 if all goes well. Bird just wants it to be great and he wont accept any half ass attempt at a screenplay. Which makes for us fans being very very happy and Incredibles potentially making some giant numbers domestic and WW

Not 2016.

I can't believe they waited this long for a sequel to this.. I hope the gap inbetween movies won't hurt it.. We've seen movies like this now since the 1st movie was released..

2004-2017 (13 Years)

1999-2010 (11 years)

2003-2016 (13 years)

2001-2013 (12 years)