Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

There might be a review on Page 63 that ventures into spoiler territory. Didn't really read through, more of a glance. 

I have no idea why it is so difficult for posters to post in the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum. 

• Like 1

Forgot to mention this in my mini-review! 

This movie is HI-LARIOUS, funnier than the first, and the first was very funny. Jack-Jack and Edna provide the most laughter with Bob providing a good amount of laughs as well. And the action! Breathtaking! I got chills at multiple occasions watching them. The way they use Elastigirl's elasticity is BEAUTIFUL and the same goes with Violet. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, tribefan695 said:

I'm not expecting Pixar to hit their glory days so consistently again for the foreseeable future even if they do go back to original filmmaking. Long as they still turn out the occasional classic, it's enough for me. 

Doctor and Unkrich still sell me on their pedigree, and hopefully Bird and Stanton will still stick around enough to continue churning out their own greats (and don't @ me w/Dory). I do think some of their other filmmakers have potential and it would definitely be more reassuring if Andrews or Scanlon get high marks with their next films

😜

OK, but do you trust Andrews? I mean, I liked Brave IIRC, but I put that down to working off of Chapman's skeleton. 

His whole demeanour/attitude/face turned me off during the Brave interview phase.

• Like 1

Just now, BK007 said:

😜

OK, but do you trust Andrews? I mean, I liked Brave IIRC, but I put that down to working off of Chapman's skeleton. 

His whole demeanour/attitude/face turned me off during the Brave interview phase.

I don't know if I trust him per se, but I think he's someone who has the potential to push Pixar in a new direction. He may be off-putting but he also seems like someone who could get real passionate about doing his own thing.

20 minutes ago, BK007 said:

There might be a review on Page 63 that ventures into spoiler territory. Didn't really read through, more of a glance. 

I have no idea why it is so difficult for posters to post in the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum. 

Moved

I'm a big fan of the original, but the one aspect I'm not a big fan of is actually the villain. The Loony Fan trope is overdone and not that compelling, for me personally. I'm less interested in Syndrome and much more interested in the family and their dynamic.

I'm hoping to see more of the family dynamic in the sequel (this weekend, hopefully, I will catch it).

Peace,

Mike

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Not that I at all think this will actually pan out, but just for the hell of it if the previews are 15m and you give it the same preview share as Dory, the OW goes 220. :ph34r:

It would crush 700 million if that came true 

• Like 1