Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

8 hours ago, AJG said:

Also: Mrs Incredible’s ass is fucking outrageous. Thighs. Thighs. Thighs.

I love that Cinderella got ripped to shit for CGI narrowing Lily James waist and then disney turns it up to 11 with Elastigirl and no one cares.

this body design is RIDICULOUS

latest?cb=20180526075012

10 hours ago, AJG said:

Also: Mrs Incredible’s ass is fucking outrageous. Thighs. Thighs. Thighs.

Was literally gonna say last night type "elastigirl" on twitter and it's nothing but about how Elastigirl is thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal. Literally nothing. People be serious too, I still remember how some dude did a quick moan back during Incredibles 1, I'll never forget that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

5 hours ago, Avatree said:

I love that Cinderella got ripped to shit for CGI narrowing Lily James waist and then disney turns it up to 11 with Elastigirl and no one cares.

latest?cb=20180526075012

Maybe because The Incredibles is a cartoon that does body type caricatures as it’s a stylized take of using stereotypical superhero ideas and then humanizing them by putting them in a family.

Ehh, Elastigirl already looked like that in the first Incredibles movie which came out 14 years ago...

Just saw it. It was sold out on Saturday so I had to wait until today, theater still packed and lot of lines outside when I came out.

It was really immersive, well-paced and Jack Jack was fucking great but damn... that felt like a TV episode, yes it's good but it just came and went. Maybe that's how people feel with FD and MU? It's gonna be amazing for the kids, though.

Ready for the spinoffs.

36 minutes ago, expensiveho said:

Just saw it. It was sold out on Saturday so I had to wait until today, theater still packed and lot of lines outside when I came out.

It was really immersive, well-paced and Jack Jack was fucking great but damn... that felt like a TV episode, yes it's good but it just came and went. Maybe that's how people feel with FD and MU? It's gonna be amazing for the kids, though.

Ready for the spinoffs.

That's with most Pixar films now, they're no longer special, just kind of nice while they last. Except Inside Out of course.

Just as May is Marvel month, June is definitely Pixar month. Exactly half of the top 16 June opening weekends belong to Pixar films:

1. Jurassic World | $208.8M

2. Incredibles 2 | $182.7M

3. Finding Dory | $135.1M

4. Man of Steel | $116.6M

5. Toy Story 3 | $110.3M

6. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen | $109.0M

7. Wonder Woman | $103.3M

8. Transformers: Age of Extinction | $100.0M*

9. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban | $93.7M

10. Inside Out | $90.4M

11. Monsters University | $82.4M

12. Despicable Me 3 | $72.4M

13. World War Z | $66.4M

14. Brave | $66.3M

15. Cars 2 | $66.1M

16. WALL-E | $63.1M

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Yeah, not gonna lie I thought on more than one occasion while watching I2 that I was mildly shocked they even let the animators get away with those Elastigirl body proportions lol. 

I mean look at Mr Incredible’s body proportions on comparison.  They’re exaggerating features in a caricature style in a way that imitates a comic book stereotype.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 3:39 PM, tribefan695 said:

Plus, you know, she's Elastigirl. She makes herself look hot.

Anyway, Pete Docter was officially just announced as the new CCO at Pixar. Probably exactly who they needed.

Docter is 100% the right person to become the new CCO. He makes their best movies and has been there since the beginning. 

On 6/19/2018 at 5:16 PM, Avatree said:

latest?cb=20180526075012

Just like no one cares about Mr. Incredible being totaly unrealistic, like there has been said before it's a cartoon, not rl.

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 1