Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

9 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Yeah, not gonna lie I thought on more than one occasion while watching I2 that I was mildly shocked they even let the animators get away with those Elastigirl body proportions lol. 

30 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Some female blogger at the NY Post is upset that people are staring at Elastigirl's booty
EwHM9Ie.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/06/20/hey-perverts-stop-talking-about-elastigirls-butt/

jjj-laugh.png

:lol:

The design team may have objectified her, but the writers didn’t: Elastigirl is courageous, cunning and competent.

Yes, I'm sure the writer/director had no control over her design.

Meanwhile a meme since 2012

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31103-1429638476-5.

• Like 2

On 6/20/2018 at 4:33 PM, Jonwo said:

I wonder if Brad Bird will be able to get 1906 finally off the grounds, it's been stuck in development hell for ages.

I believe that WB is the studio that actually owns the film rights to 1906. It was supposed to be a co- production with Disney and Pixar, but they pulled out when the project fell apart.

If Brad Bird isn't the person who makes it, then my wish is for someone at WB to somehow convince Christopher Nolan to want to make it. I want the 1906 SF earthquake in IMAX 70mm, with lots of practical. Dunkirk convinced me even more that if Bird isn't the person who makes it, it needs to be Nolan.

• Like 1

no i listened to a podcast interview w/ bird last week and 1906 is still something he very much wants to do. it sounded like he wants to make a movie about the earthquake but he still hasn't gotten a handle on what the actual story of the thing should be. also he thinks it should be some kinda  tv show/movie hybrid (??)

Edited by CoolioD1

I do think there's a pretty good chance of 1906 being a complete misfire if it ever ends up getting greenlit; nevertheless he seems like he really wants to do it so he may as well try. Whatever happens, it would still make his career more interesting and he'd still have Pixar to pick himself up if he fails. 

Edited by tribefan695

I think Bird proved himself with Mission Impossible and I think perhaps he should tackle another live action project before tackling 1906. I like the suggestion of Nolan doing it, WB would almost certainly green light it if he got onboard 

• Like 1