Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

I have been thinking about it. People think that I have not been, but I have. Because I love those characters and love that world. I am stroking my chin and scratching my head. I have many, many elements that I think would work really well in another [incredibles] film, and if I can get ‘em to click all together, I would probably wanna do that. I like the idea of moving a little more quickly in films. I’m looking for ways to accelerate the pace a little bit and figure out a way to keep creative control over these movies to a level where I’m comfortable with the end result but also speed them up a bit and make more of them. I have many different films I wanna make. It’s like a big airplane hangar and I have different projects on the floor; half-assembled in my brain. I’m interested in all of them. You kind of have to move on the ones people are willing to pay for and the ones you’re most excited about.

• Like 1

Thinking could be the June 17, 2016 release. TS3 came in June from 2 November releases and will MU from a November release.

June 2017 i think.

Bird gets enough time to make it happen after Tomorrowland.