Impact

CAYOM Advance Schedule

Devotion is targeting the Twilight crowd in November with a story that might get the critics approval as well.

Midnight: Revealed is targeting the Twilight crowd too. And goodluck with trying to get critical acclaim.

I actually prefered the original WOTW over the remake, though the remake did have good visuals and a good score. (But did have one of the most pointless cameos ever, here is looking at you Tim Robbins)

Chuck Norris: The Movie2 hours of him looking at you.Sadly though, this will never come out.It is way too awesome for the human eye to ever see.

Chuck Norris: The Movie2 hours of him looking at you.Sadly though, this will never come out.It is way too awesome for the human eye to ever see.

Especially if it was 3D, that might kill people.

Midnight: Revealed is targeting the Twilight crowd too. And goodluck with trying to get critical acclaim.

That's fine, there's an 8 months gap between them. And yes, I expect at leastn 80% RT score :)

I actually prefered the original WOTW over the remake, though the remake did have good visuals and a good score. (But did have one of the most pointless cameos ever, here is looking at you Tim Robbins)

Then you're going to love this one. My only concern is to find bankable stars, who can sing, too.

That's fine, there's an 8 months gap between them. And yes, I expect at leastn 80% RT score :)Then you're going to love this one. My only concern is to find bankable stars, who can sing, too.

Lea Michele is very bankable as a female actress and singer