Impact

CAYOM Advance Schedule

What are the family films in the holiday season? And furthermore, I'm guessing Degrassi is the family film that kicks off the season? I'm hoping to make this one a lot better than the original version of it in the first CAYOM. Besides, I always kind of thought it'd work better as a holiday movie than a summer movie like it originally was. (sort of interesting that way, since the movie takes place summer vacation... even though it's now spring break in this new version.)

Remove Wind & Fire, I wasn't going to rework it enough to justify posting it again.Date changes:Nova - August 3rdHollow Earth - June 8thZendikar - July 13thAll three are mega budget, high quality tentpoles and the beginning of a franchise.

Edited by Hunch

FINAL FANTASY : Dawn Of SoulsNovember 30th Release.Will be mega budget. Planned series with each title having a different cast and director, essentially each film will be a reboot in itself.Expect the film to grace the cover of the CAYOM magazine next month :PBased on the premiere RPG franchise, the movie itself will be based around the plot of FF2.

Edited by darthdevidem01