Totem

The Office

WOW so that 2nd episode last night with the painting, that ending wow. I thought Pam was actually gonna get hurt for a second. Also even though 

the sound guy got fired.

I don't think it will be the last we see of him

The plot for the next episode says that

Jim and Pam go to lunch with him.

Think Brian coming to Pams aide when she was crying shows more for Brian's feeling than Pams. Also. Doing a documentary on a boring paper company is crazy. Who would have authorized that????Ps. Jim's outburst to Pam was over the top mean.

Edited by Super Movie Dog

Last night was an interesting episode and I wonder if Andy will be the one fired in an upcoming episode

Well he never fired Michael, so doubtful imo. And to many good stories with erin and new Jim, to come. Ps. Why was Andy gone for so long. Was ed helms doing a movie???

he may have been a mess but Michael was able to manage one of the most profitable branches in Dunder Mifflin which was proven in a few episodes (can't remember which one), David Wallace knew he couldn't fire a guy who was able to keep a branch profitable.

Well. From watching the show it was mostly the staff getting the job done without much help from Michael. As Michael always caused trouble and never really had any good ideas, that I recall.

I'm kind of annoyed how they're writing Andy's character. He's basically a Michael Scott clone now. Wallace should've fired him.

Agreed they've changed his character multiple times now. I like sweet and dumb Andy like when him and Dwight were. Singing sweet Caroline together I miss that Andy.

• Community Manager

I'm kind of annoyed how they're writing Andy's character. He's basically a Michael Scott clone now. Wallace should've fired him.

Umm? No he's not. They're both immature but in a completely different way. Michael Scott was ALWAYS dominated by his desire to be liked by everyone but he never really acted in a way that was intended to hurt people. Andy is currently not dominated by that-he's become vengeful and a villain. Michael Scott was never a villain.

• Community Manager

Theyve turned him into the villain though. I miss singing andy. Him and dwight singing country roads is one of my fav scenes of the show.

I know they've turned him into a villain. I wasn't contesting that: just that he's a Michael Scott clone. I don't mind Andy as a villain but I sincerely hope that reuniting him with Erin isn't endgame. He only seems to want or care about her when he doesn't have her (his visit to Florida and this episode are examples) but once he has her, he doesn't seem to care much for her (boat trip and other stuff). Erin deserves someone who wants her all the time, not just when she's not with Andy.

Seeing as how there's only like six episodes left, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts his redemption arc soon (assuming he gets one).