TalismanRing

Wed Estimates (spatula) Apes (3.9), Pur (2.57), Planes (2.08), Sex (1.51), T4 (1.18)

Also, for Wednesday to Wednesday drops, Apes is down 41.6%, while TF4 is down 39.5%.

Yeah that's good you pointed that out. I was trying and was going to do the math out in my head.......and then I just decided I wasn't in the mood. :PI wish apes were the lower one :/ but either one isn't too bad.
  • Like 1

I'm trying to come up with a fitting quote from Do The Right Thing but can't right now.

Today's temperature's gonna rise up over 100 degrees, so there's a Jheri curl alert! That's right, Jheri curl alert. If you have a Jheri curl, stay in the house or you'll end up with a permanent black helmet on your head fuh-eva!

• Like 9

Today's temperature's gonna rise up over 100 degrees, so there's a Jheri curl alert! That's right, Jheri curl alert. If you have a Jheri curl, stay in the house or you'll end up with a permanent black helmet on your head fuh-eva!

There you go.